A good website is one that is not only beautiful to look at but also easy to operate. It has to be user-friendly so that navigation from one point to another is smooth. More so, the layout of the website should be simple and clutter-free and in sync with the business ethos.
If visitors face any problem on the site, this will have a bad impact on the prospect of your business. Your website design needs to have a low bounce rate together with ensuring a better user experience. All the useful information has to be present on the landing page itself to help the cause of visitors and win their engagement
Perfect web design for the business needs to consider the following things:
- The design should have a right balance between the aesthetics and technicality
- The design has to be simple so that it can clearly communicate to the audience what it stands for
- A perfect design is one that meets the visitor’s needs in a smooth and hassle-free manner
- The design should carry only those elements that add value to users’ visit to the site.
Use ample of white spaces in the design
Using ample whitespace on landing and other pages can make your design better, and perfect also. it’s a vital design element that you can use to break up the page and enhance the readability quotient.
White space or navigation space is basically the area on a page that looks empty and devoid of content or any visual aspect. You can use such space to achieve content prioritization goals easily and position website design elements in a better way.
To maintain the right ratio of white space, do the following –
- Review the page and take away the content not required on the page
- Group the content so that visitors can easily find elements on the page
Make the navigation smooth
Navigation is easily the most essential aspect of web design. It helps users reach from one place to another in the site with effortless ease and through a map. To get a perfect design, make sure the site does not have a confusing or disorganized navigation interface. The focus should be on letting visitors find what they look on.
To achieve good navigation, do the following –
- Streamline the content
- Use responsive design
- Create a navigation hierarchy
If your site is not optimized for mobile or smartphones, it can then lose 80% of market share (the percentage of internet users who access the web using a mobile). Clearly, not being optimized for mobile is like losing lots of prospects which no business can afford in today’s time when the competition is huge.
Mobile optimization is necessary because –
- It will make your site keep pace with the needs and wants of new-age customers
- Your business will be able to tap into the vast potential that mobile drives
- Mobile is the future so your web design will be ready for challenges that are ahead
Insert SEO elements into the site
If you want your web design to perform well in search engines, insert SEO elements into it and see the difference. The focus should be on developing the right optimization strategy that considers search terms buyers are interested in. Only then can your website’s online performance will improve greatly.
A proper SEO strategy means –
- Create content that is relevant for visitors and also for search engines
- Use all forms of content be it text, images, videos, infographics for better visibility of the site
- Optimize content based on the keywords that the audience generally look for in search engines
- Take help of an SEO expert for tweaking the technical elements of the site for improved results.
Leverage social share and follow buttons
Social networks give businesses the power of sharing their content with the world and multiplying their brand awareness easily. By using social share buttons in design, a business can get a lot of visibility and drive tons of traffic that would otherwise take great money to achieve.
Use these social media suggestions for your site design –
- Have social sharing buttons or icons on the top or bottom or around the content
- Use icons of popular social networks so that you or users can share the content with the world quickly
- Have buttons of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked and improve the visibility of your posts
Having calls-to-action buttons (CTA) on the landing page or any other page can help visitors know their next step. This will guide your visitors through the site and lure them into acting in the way beneficial to you.
However, call-to-actions should be used with the focus to educate visitors and solve their pain points. Once your CTAs are able to add value to visitors, this will have a positive effect on the conversion.
A good CTA should be used for asking users to –
- CLICK HERE for more information
- DOWNLOAD a sample or e-book
- Watch the VIDEO
- Check Prices
- Get exciting offers
Use only quality images
Using only the right and high-quality images can make your web design excellent for the business. Images are a great tool for boosting the conversion of the site if used judiciously.
While using images, take care of the following aspects –
- Avoid using stocky photos
- Use high-quality images relevant to the information
- Tag images with each product to give regular information to users
- Insert images that make things look real, authentic and relevant.
Clearly, you can benefit from web design India with right sips and make the web design as beneficial for your business as it should really be.